Welcometo The Heart of Japan
Kyoo Sushi & Steak will be closed on February 7, Super Bowl Sunday for Employee Annual Party. We will be open next day on February 8 Monday..
Best place for Sushi & Japanese Steak House!! Kyoto is a perfect dining place for family dinner , birthday party or friends get together or even a lovely date, call 913-239-8868 to make reservation and reserve a great time!!!
Kyoto sushi & steak was established in December of 2002. It is a slice of Japan in the heart of Overland Park. Featuring the authentic flavors and styles of Japanese cuisine and bringing fine dining service both Sushi & Hibachi. We offer a variety of seating options: dine at tables or booth, in traditional Japanese style tatami rooms, hibachi grill where you gather around grills and watch amazing chefs perform their culinary feasts of magic or sit at the longest sushi bar in town.
For an authentic Japanese fine dining experience, Kyoto is a must-visit and provides guests with a variety of dining options – you can enjoy a relaxing meal at a table or comfortable booth, take a seat at the longest sushi bar in Overland Park or book one of the restaurant’s teppanyaki grills where the master chefs will prepare and grill your meal right in front of you.
View full menu
Also named HOT ROD!
With his 10 years experience as hibachi chef, a fun, entertaining hibachi experence is something you can't miss out! When it comes to his food and show, you can always feel and tasty he puts his heart into his food.
Senior Hibachi Chef, 20 Years Experience.
Without a doubt, Roy is a super star when he shows up in front of you, come to taste our Hibachi meals and our chef's special funny cooking shows are waiting for you to laugh out loud! People think he's Kobe in hibachi world, just he's not ready to be retired.
Sushi Chef - 10 yeras expeience.
Started his career to become a chef as early as his high school age. He started as entry level, and continuously had trained in New Orleans for 5 years, and Restaurant in New York for 3 years. To pursue his dream of becoming a top chef in the US, he started to build his carrier in KS where he brought his family to settle and ready to show your great skill!
- 6792 W. 135th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66223
- MONDAY 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- TUESDAY 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- WEDNESDAY 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- THURSDAY 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- FRIDAY 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
- SATURDAY 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM
- SUNDAY 12:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Mon-FR 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
"Gift cards available!"Please come to Kyoto's front desk for the gift cards or call 913-239-8868 for more info.
1. Tables are held no more than 10 minutes past the reservation time.
2. ONLY COMPLETE PARTIES WILL BE SEATED.
3. If your party pasts reseration time, your party will be on waiting list for the next available table.
4. Please note that we will confirm your reservation right on the day of your reservation,.
5. We do not do surprised party on weekends and holidays.