Kyoto Sushi & Steak is nominated as one of best Japanese Restaurants in America, Click to Read More
Also recommended by Culture Trip as Top 10 Restaurants in Overland Park Kansas. Click to Read More
Happy Hour Monday to Friday, 2:30pm -6:00pm, come today for best sushi in Town!!
Kyoto Sushi & Steak is the best place for Sushi and Japanese fine dining. Conveniently located in Overland Park, Kyoto is the perfect place for family dinners, birthday parties, getting together with friends or a quiet date in one of our private rooms.
Call 913-239-8868 to make a reservation and LIKE US on our Facebook Page!
For an authentic Japanese fine dining experience, Kyoto is a must-visit and provides guests with a variety of dining options – you can enjoy a relaxing meal at a table or comfortable booth, take a seat at the longest sushi bar in Overland Park or book one of the restaurant’s teppanyaki grills where the master chefs will prepare and grill your meal right in front of you.
View full menu
Also named HOT ROD!
With his 10 years experience as hibachi chef, a fun, entertaining hibachi experence is something you can't miss out! When it comes to his food and show, you can always feel and tasty he puts his heart into his food.
Senior Hibachi Chef, 20 Years Experience.
Without a doubt, Roy is a super star when he shows up in front of you, come to taste our Hibachi meals and our chef's special funny cooking shows are waiting for you to laugh out loud! People think he's Kobe in hibachi world, just he's not ready to be retired.
Sushi Chef - 17 yeras expeience.
Started his career to become a chef as early as his high school age. He started as entry level, and continuously had trained in South Carolina for 10 years and enjoys making sushi for customers in Overland Park.
- 6792 W. 135th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66223
"Gift cards available!"Please come to Kyoto's front desk for the gift cards or call 913-239-8868 for more info.
1. Tables are held no more than 10 minutes past the reservation time.
2. ONLY COMPLETE PARTIES WILL BE SEATED.
3. If your party pasts reseration time, your party will be on waiting list for the next available table.
4. Please note that we will confirm your reservation right on the day of your reservation,.
5. We do not do surprised party on weekends and holidays.
6. Booth and Regular Tables, sushi bar are first come first serve on Weekends.
- 7 Private Room minimun is 4 for reservations Booth can be reserved on Weekdays.