Spicy Crab Salad $6.95
Crab Rangoon $5.95
Egg Rolls $3.50
Edemame $3.50 Garlic Edemame $4.95
Pan-fried dumplings $5.95
Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura $7.95
Sushi (Please see order sheet)
Classic Crazy Monkey!
135th Street Roll
Hibachi Filet Mignon.
Pink Girl Roll.
Hot Mess Roll, must try!
Bento Box, lots great sides!
Jayhawk Roll and Lava Roll, perfect duo!
Midori Shrimp Roll
All sauces are good with hibachi meals
135th St. Roll never gets old.
Cheese-Mayo Baked Mussels so good!
Griled Scallop, what a bomb!
Always entertaining and tasty hibachi.
Chicken Teriyaki & Steak looks good!
Teriyaki Udon Noodles
Pan-fried Gyoza & Chili Dumplings.
Kyoto Fried Rice goes with everything
Blaze Roll, got a kick, yum!
Spicy Yellow Tail Sashimi, perfect cold app.
Yakisoba, choice of Vegie, Ck, Bf, Sh.
Customers love our poke bowl!
Always great to have couple of sushi rolls
Dragon Roll is awesome!
Jumping Shrimp Roll, amazing!
Spicy Tuna Roll and Shrimp Tempura Roll.
YUM YUM, best sauce ever!
Shrimp Tempura Roll
Popcorn Chicken with Ranch Dipping Sauce
Hibachi Filet -Delicious!
Spicy Lobster Roll & Pink Girl Roll
Chicken Katsu (Fried Ck Steak).
Never go wrong with Filet and Lobster!
Left to right, Blaze Roll, Pink Girl Roll and Spicy Tuna Roll.
Best sushi roll in KC!
Las Vegas Roll
Christmas Roll, Yum!!
Gonzila Roll, don't miss out!
Pretty Woman Roll & Kansas Roll.
Crunchy Roll, Surf Clam, Spider Roll and Shrimp Tempura Roll.
Chicken Teriyaki, yum!
Spicy Tuna Roll and Tootsie Roll are best!
To Our Value Guests, weblcome back!.
We are pleased to announce our dining room will be open for dine in on Monday, May 18th. ! There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
1. Currently, our occupancy is limited, which creates limited space in the restaurant.
2. To promote social distancing, tables are not seated adjacent to one another.
3. Additionally, hibachi table will remain a party less than 10.
4. Staff members are screened prior to beginning of their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
5. Current orders require our staff to wear masks. Other guests may or may not choose to wear masks based on their personal preferences.
We ask that you respect other people’s choices as we are asking them to respect yours.
6. Curb side pick up remains available. By phone or online order.
7. In addition to using disposable paper menus, we provide sanitized condiments and other shared touch items on request.
8. We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
9. Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
10. Reservations are available by phone. We are currently accepting walk-ins but due to social distancing we may ask you to wait outside or in your car if no sapce at lobby.
What do we do to prevent virus?
Our daily activities: Check all employees’ temperature, sanitize whole kitchen and dining area, sanitize pens, remind everybody to check poster and do self check. Employees must wash hands and use sanitizer every 90 miutes. We believe our staff’s health is also your safety, we are really blessed to have received great supports, please stay healthy and take care!
Curb Side Order 913-239-8868